List of appointed members of the Dissemination and Exploitation Committee:
- Andrés BAUTISTA-HERNÁEZ (UMA) (Coordinator)
- Guilherme Berriel (UNL)
- Hyacinth Bangero (USA)
- Armida M. Salazar (PHILJA)
- Ronald P. Caraig (PHILJA)
- Ronick P. Decin (AdZU)
- Haibe M. Joe (AdZU)
- Antonio G. Santiago, Jr (AdMU)
- Felipe Gómez (UD)
- Marie-Luce Paris (UCD)
- Solomon Lumba (UP)
DEC oversees dissemination and exploitation of CALESA project. Therefore, its main function is to maximise the impact of project results by optimising their value and strengthening their impact, in a sustainable way. The committee will work on a 3-per-year meeting basis in order to achieve continuous dissemination and exploitation of the Project throughout its duration.
HOW IS DEC GOING TO WORK?
There are 2 main axes in which the committee will develop its activities (3 moments: before, during and after): dissemination and exploitation. They are distinct but closely related, and could be defined as such:
- Dissemination is a planned process of providing information on the results of programmes and initiatives to key actors. This involves spreading the word about the project successes and outcomes as far as possible. This should cover why, what, how, when, to whom and where disseminating results will take place, both during and after the funding period.
- Exploitation means maximising the potential of the funded activities, so that the results are used beyond the lifetime of the project.
Work Package has the following main outputs:
Creation of a Logo for the CALESA Project to be used in its documents (internal and externals) and outputs.
Set up of a Project Website. This work-package is responsible for the dissemination of the project through all possible means at our disposal. However, initially, due to this stage of the global pandemic, we have focused on online dissemination using the different tools that the internet provides us with. One of the main ways has been the creation of this website. Through this instrument we are in the digital world and anyone interested can get to know us and contact us in an instant. Once this page has been created, the second part is its dissemination, which we will do by two main means: One using the accounts we have opened in different social networks. Secondly, through the joint work of all the universities participating in the project.
In fact, CALESA project has already 3 accounts in social networks:
Twitter: @calesaproject https://twitter.com/calesaproject
Instagram: calesaproject https://www.instagram.com/calesaproject/
Facebook: Calesa @calesaproject
On the 9th December 2021, an online open Lecture in Honor of Professor Ruben Figueroa Balane about “The spanish legal system and its connection with
It is with our deepest sorrow that the CALESA project informs our legal, scientific and academic community of the passing of Professor Rosendo Castillo, Dean
The EU Higher Education Institutions offer an array of degrees from MA to PhDs that will improve the career opportunities of all the talented Filipinos