|This activity consists in the accreditation by the Philippine Legal Education Board of the following subjects to be taught in the LL.M. program (subjects will also be available to students under the J.D. Program) of Ateneo de Manila University on Health Governance: |
1. Health Systems Governance for Universal Health Coverage, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
2. International Law and the Right to Health, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
3. Institutionalization of Health Care, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
4. Public-Private Partnership Models in Health Delivery Systems, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
5. Law and Health Care, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
6. Law and Health Technology, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject);
7. Research Areas and Methodologies in Health Law, 3 units = 6 ECTS (new subject).
|The objective of this activity is to enhance the curricular offerings of the Partner Country HEIs through Juris Doctor/Bachelor of Laws and Master’s programs that have research components that are consistent with the Bologna proces|
|To be implemented until Jul/2023|
|Responsible for this activity: AdMU team (assisted by European partners)|
|The “Higher Education Act of 1994” from the Philippines establishes as a general strategy for the Filipino Higher Education the modernization and internationalization of their operations by identifying, supporting and developing “potential centers of excellence in program areas needed for the development of world-class scholarship, nation building and national development.” (section 8, f).|
This activity is fully in line with such strategy as it seeks to enhance the curricular offerings of the Partner Country HEIs taking into account the Bologna process; to encourage the faculty and students of the Partner Country HEIs to enhance their multilingual research skills by studying Spanish, at the very least: and lowers the transaction cost of researching in Spanish by giving the faculty these HEIs a working knowledge of the Spanish legal system, laws, jurisprudence and databases.
|To be implemented|
Accreditation of 7 new disciplines by AdMU
To be described